Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it has released the third generation of its popular MobileLite portable card reader. MobileLite G3 (Kingston® part #: FCR-MLG3) is a compact, multi-functional USB 3.0 card reader that lets users easily transfer digital data, photos, games, music and more stored on memory expansion cards between all kinds of digital devices.
Support And Specifications
MobileLite G3 supports SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC and MSPD*. It allows users to carry a single device to store, transfer or read data on any USB 3.0 or 2.0 host device while using a variety of Flash cards for mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, netbooks, computers, MP3 players and more. MobileLite G3 meets the USB 3.0 specification and SDA 3.01 standard, and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
Ideal for personal or professional use, MobileLite G3 is an essential part of one’s mobile gear as it is ultra-portable, is simple plug and play and requires no external power source.
Kingston DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 Features and Specifications:
- Compliant: with the USB 3.0 specification, SDA 3.01 standard
- Versatile: multi-functional USB card reader
- Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC and MSPD*
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Portable: easily fits in your pocket
- Guaranteed: two-year warranty
- Dimensions: 2.45″ x 1.16″ x 0.646″ (62.15mm x 29.40mm x 16.40mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
For Review of this device be sure to stay tune to TechTipsnReview Reviews Section