March 5, 2013
Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0
Without a doubt, computers are more than just technology – they have become an integral part of our lives. Computers do more than make living easier, they often define the functionality and design of our homes, our offices and ourselves.The products we choose represent how we want to describe the world around us and how we want others to perceive us. Many of us are drawn to designs from Scandinavia, which are organized, clean and functional while remaining stylish, sleek and elegant. We like these designs because they harmonize with our surroundings and become nearly transparent. Brands like Georg Jensen, Bang Olufsen, Skagen Watches and Ikea are just a few that represent this Scandinavian style and efficiency.
In the world of computer components, there is only one name you should know, Fractal Design
For more information and product specifications, visit www.fractal-design.com
The Fractal Design Core Series offers a unique combination of design, cooling performance and value.The Core 1000 USB 3.0 brings forth many features usually only seen in more expensive and larger cases. It supports long graphics cards up to 350mm in length as a result of the innovative, vertical HDD mounting bracket. The front panel is easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free interior.The sleek black interior is contrasted with white expansion slots while all HDD mountings are fitted with anti-vibration silicone grommets for optimal silence.
- Simple yet elegant mesh front panel allowing for increased airflow through the case
- Optimized for performance in a compact, micro-ATX form factor with multiple cooling options
- NEW: 1 x USB 3.0 with internal connector, 1 x USB 2.0
- One Silent Series R2 fan included: 1 x 120mm in front
- A total of 3 fan slots (1 x 120mm in front, 1 x 92mm in rear, 1 x 120mm in side panel)
- Innovative HDD positioning with mounts the HDD or SSDs vertically on the mounting bracket with anti-vibration silicone grommets
- Supports long graphics cards up to 350mm in length
- Supports various combinations of drive sets ups: 3 x 2.5″ SSD, 2 x 3.5″ HDD or 1 x 2.5″ SSD + 1 x 3.5″ HDD
- Dust filters for PSU and front fan positions