Kingston Ships HyperX Memory Kits with Black PCB
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Canada, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please visit www.kingston.com/en
Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, continues to celebrate its 10th HyperX anniversary by announcing all-new black printed circuit boards (PCB) on two of its product lines. Kingston’s high-performance HyperX Beast and entry-level enthusiast ‘black’ lines will incorporate black PCB under the signature heatspreader designs.
HyperX Beast, a part of the Predator family, matches large capacity with ultra-fast frequencies. Now featuring black PCB, HyperX Beast is available in various dual- and quad-channel kits in capacities from 8GB to 64GB and speeds up to an ultra-fast 2400MHz. It is perfect for hardcore gamers, PC modders, content creators and overclockers. The 2133MHz, 64GB and 2400MHz, 32GB Beast memory are the fastest and highest capacity certified IntelXMP-ready kits on the market.
HyperX black is available as single 4GB and 8GB module or as an 8GB or 16GB dual-channel kit in 1333- or 1600MHz frequencies. HyperX black is ideal as a cost-efficient performance upgrade for an overall faster system or for increased in-game frames-per-second rate.
“Our customers and fans have asked us to come out with HyperX memory featuring black PCBs to better match their system designs,” said Ann Bai, DRAM Sales Director, APAC region, Kingston. “We are able to match good looks with high performance. The black on black combination allows for easy pairing with any color component on the market.”
Kingston HyperX Beast and black Memory Features and Specifications:
• Unique: features a dynamic new heatspreader to maximize thermal dissipation, features a Black PCB
• XMP profiles: easy to enable, factory configured for best maximum performance
• Reliable: 100-percent factory tested
• Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
• Easy to install
• Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB in various kits of 2, 4 and 8
• Frequency speed: 1333MHz?2400MHz
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
• Storage temperature: -55°C to 100°C
• Dimensions: 132mm X 41.4mm (Beast),133.35mm X 30mm (black)
• Available in a variety of CAS latencies
• Voltage: 1.5V-1.65V
• Compatible: tested with all popular brands of motherboards
• DDR3 only