January 8, 2014
Kingston Releases DataTraveler Locker+ G3 Safeguards Sensitive ,DDR4, HyperX and SSD Products
Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of the DataTraveler® Locker+ G3 (DTLPG3) USB 3.0 Flash drive for personal security during the 2014 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nev. Kingston will showcase exciting new products and technologies coming this year and hold the live final competition for Kingston Dota 2 and HyperX OC Takeover contest during the 2014 CES.
Kingston’s DataTraveler Locker+ G3 password protects and hardware encrypts data giving consumers the best in personal security with USB 3.0 speed. The DTLPG3 boasts higher speeds than the previous generation DataTraveler Locker+ G2, with read speeds up to 135MB/s and write speeds up to 40MB/s. All the security is built in with no application installation required making this drive very secure and easy to use.
“We are excited to offer a USB 3.0 drive for personal security where consumers can keep their data safe,” said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston. “This is a great product for someone looking to store their sensitive personal documents on a safe, easy to use and nicely designed USB drive all at an affordable price.”
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities and is backed by a five-year warranty, free live technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
In addition to the newly released DataTraveler® Locker+ G3 USB 3.0 Flash drive, Kingston will demo upcoming products and technologies:
- The LSI SF3700 Flash Controller allows higher performance, reliability and endurance. Kingston will show various form-factor solutions to be released this year as part of its SSDNow family.
- 384GB of working 2133MT/s DDR4 Registered DIMMs at 1.2v.
- · Overclocking small form factor PCs (Intel® NUC, Gigabyte™ Brix, and Zotac® ZBOX) using HyperX Plug-n-Play SO-DIMMs.
- High-end HyperX memory will be used to process 4K video technology using Battlefield 4 and video shot from a GoPro® HERO3+ Black Edition camera.
- HyperX Cloud headset preview.
- HyperX Fury memory line preview.