February 26, 2015
SP/ Silicon Power Introduces Shockproof Portable Hard Drive ? Armor A65
SP/ Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions, today launches the latest Armor-series USB 3.0 portable hard drive ? Armor A65. Incorporating multiple mechanisms designed to fight against all types of threats, the Armor A65 is completely shockproof, waterproof and dustproof. It not only passes the U.S. military’s drop test but also meets the IP67 standard by which it can completely protect against dust penetration and can survive water immersion at depths of up to 1 meter for up to 30-minutes. What’s more, the Armor A65 is the first portable hard drive that passes the IP67 standard in the industry. Moreover, the Armor A65 offers three powerful layers of protection, making the unit very rugged and sturdy?consisting of two layers of rubber and a unibody frame in the middle. In order to further enhance the safety of your precious data, SP provides a free download of the SP HDD Lock Utility software to encrypt all of the data in the Armor A65. Whether for travel, outdoor activities or daily work, the Armor A65 will be an ideal storage device along the way.
Armor A65 Product Features:
- Compliant with the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV (transit drop test), a freefall test (122cm) on 26 contact points.
- Industry’s-first to meet IP67 dustproof/waterproof standards
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Delicate cable storage design
- SP HDD Lock Utility free software download for full disk encryption
(Note: Please remember your password and keep it safe. If you forget it you will not be able to access your data.)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
- Intelligent LED indicator
- Easy to plug and use; no external adapter required
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions