HyperX®, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX FURY DDR4 memory. HyperX FURY DDR4 is the first product line to offer automatic overclocking via plug-and-play functionality for the next generation of high-end desktops featuring the Intel® X99 chipset and Haswell-E processors. HyperX FURY DDR4 is available in 2133MHz, 2400MHz and 2666MHz frequencies, and in various kits configurations from 8GB to 64GB.
HyperX FURY DDR4 memory is a cost-efficient high-performance upgrade for Intel 6- and 8-core processors and helps to provide faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. It takes full advantage of the power efficiency of DDR4 with low 1.2V settings. HyperX FURY DDR4 features a low profile heat spreader in the signature FURY asymmetrical design with black PCB to stand out and complement the latest PC hardware designs.
In addition to the new FURY DDR4 memory line, HyperX is expanding its high-end Predator DDR4 family with 32GB and 64GB kits for performance seekers and enthusiasts who need the absolute fastest memory in the world. HyperX Predator DDR4 is available in frequencies up to 3000MHz and in various kit configurations.
HyperX FURY DDR4 Features and Specifications:
- Easy to install: plug-and-play1 functionality
- Automatic overclocking: reach faster speeds and higher capacities just by installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed
- Cost-efficient: the perfect combination of price and DDR4 performance
- Unique: asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
- Design: low profile, black heat spreader color and matching PCB
- Reliable: 100% factory tested
- Compatible: tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB kits
- Frequency: 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz
- CAS Latency: CL14-CL15
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.24mm
- Compatible: with Intel X99 chipset