The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout.
The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters.
With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components.
Equipped with Fractal Design’s signature ModuVent™ technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series.
• A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent™ technology
• User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
• Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
• Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
• Features two Dynamic Series fans — 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 — with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
• Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
• Easy-to-clean filters on the top and bottom, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.