AMD drivers repairs an issue that caused the Steam and Origin platforms to close when “using AMD X-Connect Technology on unplug.” Even with the new driver, there are still some known issues with the software, which you can see below.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application “Raptr” has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- DOTA 2 may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- Battlefield 1 may experience an intermittent application specific error message popup citing graphics device removal
- Flickering may be experience while playing Overwatch in the main menu or viewing character models using AMD CrossFire mode.
- H.264 content playback may experience playback issues on internet browsers with hardware acceleration when also running gaming applications or content.
- FIFA 17 may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
- H.264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.
To download the driver, visit AMD’s website.