Today , We are going to review Bitfenix Shinobi Window . Bitfenix Shinobi Window is the revised version of Shinobi . The most prominent change is the side window panel and the tool free locking mechanism . The extra features will be discussed in the review .
Before starting the review , First i would like to thank you our sponsor ” iamextreme.net” , the leading hardware store in Pakistan . The bitfenix shinobi is one of the best casing from the bitfenix chasis series .Theblack look make it even more beast , the large space can accommodate everything from long high end graphic cards upto large CPU coolers .
Before starting the review, let us see how the casing looks
Quality Of Material
The Bitfenix Shinobi Window is made of rubberized material , which feels very good to hand and also protect the casing from fingerprints as well . They chassis however gets more dirty from dust particles due to black color . The material is of very good quality and can handle any mishaps . The fine black mesh at the top of the casing makes it even look more graceful and also helping the components to stay cool .The Bitfenix Shinobi Window also has the side panel having a tinted window in which you can fit a 120mm fan . The fine mesh are also placed beneath the casing and at the front of the casing to protect the inner peripherals from dust .
The Bitfenix Shinobi Window has front three 5.25″ panels for installing your optical drive . However there could be more of them due to large space left at the front of chassis .
Front Input/Output (I/O)
Bitfenix Shinobi Window has 4 USB 2.0 port at the top of the casing , along with 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack and 3.5mm microphone jack . The power button is also located at the top of the chassis . There is a small reset button just above the power button . The two small size led show the power status and hard disk working .
Back of the Chassis
At the back of chassis there is a space for the motherboard I/O ports . Just beneath the ports there are 7 PCI slots . This mean if you want to attach 3 graphic card you can easily do that . The chassis has also 2 rubber holes for water cooling pipes . The power supply goes at the bottom of the casing.
Inside The Chassis
- From the look Bitfenix Shinobi Window we do not think that it could accommodate high end things , but once again the bitfenix proved us wrong . The Bitfenix Shinobi Window can hold upto 7 fans (2 at front , 1 at bottom , 1 at back , 2 at top and 1 in the side window ) .
- The Other feature in Bitfenix Shinobi Window is that it have Tool-free drive locking mechanisms which bitfenix shinobi did not have .
- The Bitfenix Shinobi Window can handle upto eight 3.5″ hard disk drives .
- Moreover we can also fit a 2.5″ SSD via using adapter which comes with the chassis .
- Another feature , this chassis posses is the holes for cable management . This helps the user to keep system as tidy as he can as compared to normal chassis which do not have cable management . Here are some pictures to show you difference between both chassis .
- The CPU cooler hole is another amazing feature so you can install a high end cooler without removing the motherboard .
The dimension for this motherboard are 205 x 460 x 490 mm (WxHxD) . The following categories of motherboard could be placed in this chassis :
According to the dimension , every high end graphic card could be fitted in the chassis without any problem . There is a problem we faced that if you put mATX or Mini-ATX motherboard along with low end power supply which have shorter cable then you would end with many problems like connecting 24 pin connecter to motherboard . So solution is that use mid range or high range branded power supplies for using cable management feature as well as to have proper connection at motherboard .
At the end , all we like to say is that it is one of the good budget chassis . Everyone can afford it , this casing can be used by gamers as well as for home use . The black color and the tinted window gives it more enthusiastic look . I hope you like this review and stay tune for more reviews at TechTipsnReview . For buying this chassis visit iamextreme.net