In this article, GhienCongListen share 3 ways to get phone number from facebook very easy to do. These 3 ways apply to both the app and web versions of Facebook. So if you’re using your phone or surfing Facebook on your computer, you’ll be able to apply these tips on both devices. Now to the main part.
3 ways to get phone number from Facebook
Method 1: Use the Facebook version on the computer
For this method, you need to be logged into Facebook on Chrome browser. Then follow these steps:
Setting Toolkit for Facebook in the Chrome extension at: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/multiple-tools-for-facebo/eojdckfcadamkapabechhbnkleligand
Hover over the extension icon and tweak the tool settings from Full view luxurious Compact View. (for easier access).
Click on the option Get Public Phone Numbers of your Friends.
Sign in to Facebook if you are not already logged in. You will then be automatically redirected to this page.
Just click the blue button Start generating list of phone numbers and the tool will do the rest of the work.
As a result, all your Facebook friends’ cell phone numbers (if any) will be listed in an Excel sheet in .CSV format.
So, before you want to get someone’s phone number from Facebook, you need to befriend that person’s Facebook first. And of course that person’s Facebook still has to satisfy the condition that the phone number has been registered.
Method 2: Use Facebook Messenger
Facebook is constantly uploading your contacts in your account so you can connect with them. So, if you want to check if someone in your contact list is using Facebook, you can follow the steps below.
- First you need to download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.orca&hl=en_IN
- Then log in to Messenger with your Facebook account.
- Click on the profile picture in the upper left corner.
- Scroll down until you find the option People.
- Click on it and select Manage contacts.
- All the phone numbers that Facebook has uploaded from your contacts will appear. You can easily find the contact you need.
Method 3: View information of Facebook account
This is a pretty simple way that can be applied to both the app and web versions of Facebook. Follow the instructions below and you can get a phone number from someone else’s Facebook account.
- First, go to the profile page where you want to find the phone number.
- Now look for the option See about info.
- Here you will find other user information including contact information.
- If a user has set it to public, you can easily find their number here.
Above are 3 ways to get phone numbers from other people’s Facebook that GhienCongList wants to introduce to you. Remember that Facebook manages user information very strictly. So you won’t be able to use any tricks to steal other people’s information if they don’t allow it. Like & Share the article if you find it useful and don’t forget to leave a comment to share if you have another way.
Check out lootershub.in
Source: 3 great ways to get phone numbers from other people’s Facebook