How to download videos to iPhone is not as easy as candy because iPhone does not allow you to simply connect to a computer’s USB port and drag and drop files back and forth. Down here GhienCongListen I will introduce to you 4 ways to Download videos to iPhone The easiest.
4 ways to download videos to iPhone
Using iTunes is a very popular way to transfer music, photos, and videos to your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with a cable Lightning-to-USB.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Navigate to File > Add to Library or File > Add Folder to Library.
- Find the video you want to transfer, then click Open.
- Click iPhone > Movies.
- Tick the section Sync Movies.
- Select the video you just imported into your iTunes library and press Apply/Sync so it’s done.
- Force you to import the video into your iTunes library first, then you can transfer it to your iPhone.
- iTunes on Windows doesn’t work well and there are much better alternatives.
- Many video formats are not supported by iTunes.
- Potential sync issues (e.g. deleting certain files on one device affects other devices).
Use third-party apps (PC and Mac)
For computer users, using a third-party iPhone file transfer app is the simplest and fastest method. This is also one of the best methods for Mac users – although the Airdrop method is also a good one.
There are many iPhone file transfer software solutions, typical here are AnyTrans.
- Connect iPhone to computer, open AnyTrans.
- Go Device Manager.
- Select the file type you want to transfer to your iPhone. For video, select Video.
- Select the type of video you want to transfer and then press the ‘+‘.
- Find the video you want to save to your iPhone.
Use Airdrop (Mac only)
- Not much to introduce about Airdrop, this is a built-in feature of Apple itself.
- On your Mac, open your Finder.
- In the left toolbar, find Airdrop. Go > AirDrop can also be used from the menu bar in Finder.
- Turn on the device’s bluetooth.
- Your iPhone shows up when you are close to each other. Make sure your iPhone has Bluetooth and WiFi turned on.
- Drag and drop your videos onto your iPhone device.
Note: If your video has a format that iPhone cannot handle, you should download VLC on your iPhone to read the video.
Through the cloud
The last method is to use a Cloud service. The most popular cloud services are Apple iCloud, Google Drive, Microsoft OneCloud, and Dropbox. However, this method is heavily limited by capacity and transmission rate constraints.
Regardless of which cloud service you choose, the process is the same:
- On your PC/Mac, upload the video to the cloud by downloading the app of one of the above apps.
- On iPhone, use the corresponding Cloud app to download the video you just uploaded.
Above, GhienCongList introduced the simplest way to download videos to iPhone. Hope this article was helpful to you, if there are any other issues please let us know by leaving a comment below.
Source: 4 ways to download videos to iPhone both wirelessly and wired