Samsung air conditioner reports error CF is one of the unexpected damage situations that users may encounter during the use of the product. If your family accidentally falls into this error situation, don’t worry too much. Follow the following article to know the cause and how to fix it quickly!
1. Causes of Samsung air conditioners reporting CF . errors
– CF error appears on air-conditioner Samsung announced that the product’s indoor unit cannot dissipate heat to the outside, possibly because the product has not been cleaned and maintained regularly for a long time.
– Cleaning the indoor unit filter is quite important and needs to be done regularly. Users should clean the indoor unit filter every 2 weeks for the machine to work well.
– To fix this CF error is quite simple, you can handle it easily at home. Details you can refer to the following steps.
See more: Instructions on how to schedule Samsung air conditioners simple, convenient and fast
2. How to fix Samsung air conditioner error CF
To fix Samsung air conditioner If you report CF error, you just need to clean the indoor unit filter by turning off the power CB and lifting the filter screen out to clean it. Then dry and reinstall in place.
Also, if you want to turn off notifications Samsung air conditioner reports error CF As well as resetting the indoor unit dust filter cleaning reminder, perform the following steps:
Step 1: You press the “Options“
Step 2: Press the adjustment button “left/right” or “Options“several times until the light shows”Filter Reset” flicker.
Step 3: Press the button “SET” to confirm setting
Step 4: After setting the function “Filter Clean Reminder“, the indicator (Filter Reset) on the remote control display will disappear and the CF indicator on the indoor unit display will disappear.
With information about Samsung air conditioner reports error CF Above, wish you success in overcoming and having a satisfying experience with your family.
Supermarket electronics HC collectibles.
Source: Causes and ways to fix Samsung air conditioners with CF . error