- Change the network logo on Android phones
- Change the network logo for Zenfone
- Change the network logo on Samsung phones
- Change the Oppo phone network logo
- Change the network logo on Sony, change the Sony phone network icon
Earlier, we showed you how to change the network logo on phones like Samsung, Sony, Oppo and today for HTC phones, changing the network logo is completely the same, let’s follow along. how to do it. For Samsung users, please read more articles on how change network logo on Samsung phone
Change network logo for HTC.
* Super Status Bar version for HTC: Super Status Bar
Step 1: You start the Super Status Bar application, in the Setting window select Elements.
Step 2: Select next to Carrier.
Step 3: You can change the font in the Text font section, change the text color in Select text color and finally the logo you want to display in Custom text.
Step 4: Enter the name you want to change the logo and press Save.
Step 5: Go back to Settings in step 1 and then go to Advanced then choose Classic with Carrier.
Step 6: Continue to return to the Setting item in step 1 and enable the Super Status Bar to work.
So over here we have to guide you how to change the network logo for HTC, a unique way to display interesting information that you install yourself very well, always accompany 9Mobi to have tips and tricks. good art.
Source: Change network logo for HTC