UltraViewer software helps you to control the customer support computer remotely like sitting in front of the screen. It is similar to how TeamViewer works that you have heard or used. Together GhienCongListen share how Download UltraViewer free as well as instructions to install UltraViewer right below.
How to download UltraViewer to a Windows computer
It is very simple to be able to download the installation on a Windows computer. You do not need to worry much about the version of Windows operating system on your computer because UltraViewer supports older versions from Windows XP to Windows 10 well.
To download the latest version you can visit UltraViewer’s homepage or follow the quick link at the link below.
Note about issues related to downloading UltraViewer for Mac or downloading UltraViewer for phones is that at the moment, UltraViewer still does not support these platforms. Promising that in the future the above platforms will be supported, you can regularly monitor information on UltraViewer’s homepage or on its Fanpage.
Instructions for installing UltraViewer on Windows computers
How to install UltraViewer is very simple, it is similar to how you install other software on Windows computers. The installation steps are as follows:
- Download UltraViewer to your device. Note to choose a place to save the easy-to-find installation file on the hard drive, possibly the Windows Download section.
- Find the location where the installation file is located and double-click to launch the installation program.
- If a message appears, press the Run button to continue.
- Select the path where you will install the program, leave the default and click Next.
- Continue to click Next.
- Check the box that says Create a desktop shortcut if you want to add the UltraViewer icon to the Desktop.
- Click Install to complete the program installation.
- After the installation is complete, click Ok and you have successfully installed UltraViewer on your computer.
So from now on you can use UltraViewer for the purpose of controlling your computer remotely for the purposes of handling computer-related problems or remotely managing devices easily.
Above is an article by GhienCongListen to share with you how to download UltraViewer to your computer as well as instructions for installing UltraViewer on Windows computers.
Readers can refer to the related articles that TechtipsNReview.com shared below:
If you find the article useful, please leave Like & Share as well as leave a comment if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks for watching.
Source: Download the latest UltraViewer by owner and how to install it on your computer