- My VinaPhone, the application to manage charges, data Vinaphone network
- How to receive free SMS, calling minutes, data on My Viettel
- Instructions to buy more 3G/4G data using My Viettel application
- How to exchange money, free data for Viettel subscribers
- [Apps Giveaway] Free copyrighted apps for Android and iPhone on March 26, 2015
After a period of use, users will have different information and data on the device. Normally you can store them until they are full, but if for some reason you want to give them to your loved ones, give them to friends or even sell them to strangers, we recommend that you delete them. personal data already stored on your Android device.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEARING DATA ON ANDROID PHONES
Regarding data, in the previous article we showed you how to Android data recovery The content below TechtipsNReview.com guides how to delete Android data.
How to delete Android data before selling, giving, giving away the device
For phones or tablets, instead of manually wiping, you just need to restore the device to factory settings to erase the data on them. As for the memory card, you can remove it or choose Format the memory card.
– From Settings – Setting you select Backup & Reset as shown below to reset the phone.
Instructions to delete Android data
– Select Restore Factory Settings
Here you remember to select Delete all by clicking on this item icon until it turns blue. Then select Reset phone.
– Enter password
The factory reset process not only helps users erase personal data, but it also helps return the device to its original settings, personalization such as ringtones, configurations, passwords, etc. completely removed.
With a memory card, go to settings, select SD & phone storage, then select Format SD card and wait for the device to proceed with the memory card formatting process. In addition, iPhone users can refer to how erase iPhone data done… remotely. Wishing you success!
Source: Erase Android data, clean the device before selling, giving, giving away