- Fix wrong time error on Zenfone, fix time difference on Zenfone phone
- Summary of Oppo Neo 3 R831k errors and how to fix it
- How to fix Apple Watch error showing wrong time and date
- Oppo wrong time zone, setting and adjusting time zone for Oppo
- Fix common errors on current Oppo phones
Not only oppo but many other phones running Android also have this problem, this error is because you are letting the date and time zone automatically update, so sometimes it updates incorrectly, moreover you don’t automatically update the date and time zone. If you can’t adjust the date and time, follow the steps below to fix the wrong date and time on Oppo phones. Readers, please see more articles on how to fix it IMEI lost error on Oppo phones
Fix wrong date and time on Oppo phones
Step 1: You access the Setting
Step 2: Next you choose the item Date & time in general settings.
Step 3: Here, please remove the check mark in 2 items as Automatic date & time, Automatic time zone.
Step 4: You are then free to reset the date and time correctly.
So above we have shown you how to fix the wrong date and time on Oppo phones, a very simple trick that will be useful to many people, please regularly follow TechtipsNReview.com for tips. Another good art about mobile. Oppo users, please read more tips error can’t access Facebook on Oppo
Source: Fix wrong date and time on Oppo phones