- Clear browsing history on Android
- Instructions to delete browsing history on Firefox for Android
- Remove Adblock Browser on Zenfone, remove Adblock browser from Zenfone
- Tips to clear Google Chrome’s browsing history on Android
- UC Browser – Set as default browser on your phone
For many different privacy reasons, we want to delete the browsing history on the phone to avoid letting others see the websites you have visited, but in each browser, deleting the browsing history This website is different, let’s follow how to clear browsing history in the default browser on Android devices.
Instructions to delete browsing history in the default browser on Android devices
Step 1 : Start the default web browser and click the . button Menu >Setting
Step 2 : Select next to item Privacy and security.
Step 3 : Select next to Clear history
Step 4 : A topup appears, click on it OK to agree to delete browsing history.
So above we have to guide you how to clear browsing data in the default web browser of your Android phone, please apply and do it on your phone, the default browser of your Android phone. almost the same, it has a globe icon with the name Internet. Also, don’t miss out on popular games like river crossing games and games sure cross city.
Source: How to clear browsing history in the default browser on Android devices