When surfing TikTok more or less you will hear a few leading sentences similar to “Learn more on my Bio link!”. So do you have a question? How to create Bio link on TikTok how? To GhienCongListen Please answer the following article.
What is bio on TikTok?
Just like any other social platform, TikTok has a feature that allows users to add a link in the profile. This helps content creators manage their accounts and engage more audiences.
That’s called link Bio. Link Bio is a collection of links to other social networking platforms or websites. This is a way for Influencers to manage information more easily and scientifically.
Readers can find out more about what Bio on TikTok is on GhienCongListen here.
How to create Bio link on TikTok
Most business owners use bio links to drive traffic and convert followers into leads. How to create a Bio link on TikTok and how to attach a link on TikTok is quite simple. You can refer to the following steps:
first. The first thing you need to do is open the TikTok app from your phone.
2. Next, tap the . icon Edit Profile in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. In the upper right corner, you will see three dashes. When you click here, TikTok will take you to the page Settings and Privacy. Once there, click on the item Account Management.
4. Press Switch to Business Account.
5. You will be taken to a page that analyzes what the business account has to offer. Click Nextselect a category that matches your business on the next page and tap again Next.
6. Enter your website link in the TikTok box
Enter the URL you want to feature on your profile. It is worth noting that you can add links that you feel will be useful for your business here.
Here are some website options that you may want to consider further:
- Your personal or business website: This is the landing page where you showcase your business and highlight what sets you apart from the competition.
- Your blog: Your blog is more personal, where most users will be able to connect more closely with your brand.
- Product page: Contains the product you are most interested in to highlight to potential customers? Is there an obvious connection between such a page and the content you share on your business or personal account on TikTok? If so, your audience will find this page helpful.
- Your other social media accounts: A simple way to enhance your social media profile is to add links to your other social media platform accounts.
- Your e-commerce site: A quick tip to get viewers to buy your products is to add an ecommerce site link to your bio.
8. Once you’ve added the links, tap the . button Send.
9. Make sure the link is navigable
It’s important to add clickable links to help your audience get to the right places. That’s why, you should use your phone when trying to add a link to your profile.
How to create a Bio link on TikTok is not as difficult as you think, right? Don’t hesitate to revamp your TikTok account with this cool Bio link.
Note when placing Bio link on TikTok
Including a link in your TikTok bio can be extremely beneficial for your business. But there are a few things you need to keep in mind when adding links.
Here are some quick tips to get the most out of the links in your TikTok business account.
Includes the most important links: Although links are useful to promote business, you must remember less is more. So don’t start adding every link related to your business, which can confuse viewers.
Try to focus on links that will be useful to your audience. This could include your website homepage, your best performing product pages, or links to your other social media accounts.
Keep the link short in the bio link: To make sure your URLs are easy to remember, try to keep them short. You can use URL shorteners for this.
Use emojis: Using emojis helps you draw attention to the link in your bio. So the next time you publish a video or add a comment, try adding an emoji when you ask your followers to check out your bio.
Where to see Bio on TikTok?
You can find the Bio link inside the bio section of the creator’s TikTok account homepage.
Why can’t I add a link to my Bio on TikTok?
The most common reason for this is that the TikTok account is still private. You need to convert it to a business account so you can assign a bio link to your bio. Also, only the TikTok mobile app allows you to add clickable links to your profile.
Hope readers were able to easily create themselves a professional TikTok page with the way to create Bio link on TikTok that TechtipsNReview.com shared. Don’t forget to follow GhienCongListen to get more useful information.
Source: How to create Bio link on TikTok fast and simple with only 9 steps