How to print from a phone is one of the information that many users are interested in during use. If you do not know how to do this utility, do not skip the following article!
1. Instructions for printing from Android phones
For Android phones, to print from a printer, the method that supports wifi or bluetooth connection is the method commonly used today. For details on how to do this, please follow the link below.
Prepare before printing from your Android phone
– Computer using Google Chrome browser.
– PhoneAndroid tablet install the application “Cloud Print“.
– The computer connects the printer directly via cable or is shared on the same local network.
– Computer and Android phone are connected to the same network.
How to print from an Android phone
Step 1: Install on the computer. You only need to set up once, when you want to use the new printer, you need to do it again.
– Open the app”Google Chrome“, click on the menu (3 dots) in the right corner as shown below and select “Setting“.
– Scroll to the bottom and tap “”Show advanced settings…” > Continue to click “Manage Printers” > Select “Add device” > The system will recognize all printers connected to the computer, either directly by cable or sharing the same local network.
Step 2: Install on Android phone
– Continue how to print from phone, after installing the Cloud Print application successfully, notice a notification in the notification bar (notification bar). Scroll down and select to set up.
– Enable find printers in the right corner, then all recognized printers will be displayed as shown below. Here saw the printer connected to the laptop, the Brother MFC-7360 is so successful. Now you can use it right away.
Step 3: Perform printing from Android phone
– To print photos, choose to view photos > Click the ” button”More than” > Select “Print”
– At the task setting screen before printing, please check and change as desired > Click on the printer you want to use > Finally click the yellow Print button to complete.
See more: Synthesize 3+ types of the most popular phone chargers today
2. How to print from an iPhone
With iPhone you have many ways to print from your phone. In addition to how to print with Google Cloud Print”, you can also refer to the simple, fast and easy ways to do it right here!
2.1. Instructions for printing from iPhone over WiFi using AirPrint
– The easiest way to be able to print words iPhone phone, the main iPad is to use Apple AirPrint. Apple Airprint allows you to create and print full-quality documents and graphics without installing driver programs or configuring the printer.
– To perform this way of printing you need to make sure: The phone and the printer are connected to the same WiFi and the printer is AirPrint supported. To check if your printer supports it, click https://support.apple.com/en-vn/HT201311 to see a list of supported printers!
Steps to print from iPhone using AirPrint
Step 1: Go to the app”Google Photos” if you want to print the image > Open the image you want to print > Press the button “Share” (square with an up arrow) > Select the printer icon (Print) to see available printers.
Step 2: Please click “Select Print” to select an existing printer on the network > Select the (+) or (–) to adjust the number of prints > Tap “Print” to complete
Note: To print other types of documents you do the same. For example, print your email on the icon Mail > Select Email. Print documents on the app Google Docs/ Google Sheets/ Google Slides,… has content to print > Do the same above.
2.2. How to print from iPhone with email
Many new models from Epson and HP now feature HP ePrint or Epson Email Print. With this feature you can easily print anywhere in the world by emailing photos or document files to the specified email of the printer.
Step 1: Activate your Email.
– Depending on the device used, the email activation process will be different. This connection is usually described in the printer’s manual or the manufacturer’s Web site.
– After enabling Email, the printer will be assigned a default email address, which will likely generate a bunch of random characters at a specified domain name.
– You can change this domain name to make it easier for you to remember. Finally you need to connect your printer to Wifi.
Step 2: How to print from iPhone
– After setting the above requirements, the files or documents to be printed will automatically print according to the default specifications.
– You can change these parameters by making adjustments on your printer.
Note: If neither of the above methods work for you, do not worry because you can print with other supporting software. One of the supported printing software on the iOS platform is Presto (formerly FingerPrint). This application is compatible with most types of printers, so you can print documents easily.
With how to print from phone iPhone and Android are simple and fast here, wish you success.
Supermarket electronics HC collectibles.
Source: Instructions for 2 ways to print from iPhone and Android phones quickly