How to delete phone numbers on iPhone is one of the features that many users are interested in during use. If you do not know how to delete unnecessary contacts or delete many contacts at once, do not skip the following article!
1. Instructions to delete phone numbers on iPhone
Step 1: Open the app”Contacts” (Contacts) > Search select the phone number you want to delete > Press the ” buttonEdit” (Fix)
Step 2: Choose “Delete Contact” (Delete Contact).
Step 3: Confirm you want to delete the contact by pressing the “Delete Contact” (Delete Contact) again. You have successfully deleted the phone number.
See more: Instructions on how to delete data in the phone memory card effectively and quickly
2. Instructions on how to delete phone numbers on iPhone at the same time
To delete multiple phone numbers at once on iPhone phone There are many differences compared to deleting contacts one by one. Here are a few ways you can do this.
2.1. How to delete multiple phone numbers on iphone by MacBook
– Using a MacBook will help you select multiple contacts in the contact list. This means you’ll be able to delete multiple phone numbers at once when you choose to use a Mac.
– In addition, when you delete any data on MacBook, they are deleted simultaneously on iPhone thanks to the sync function with iCloud. So make sure both your iPhone (or iPad) and your Mac are signed in to the same iCloud account. And don’t forget to use the contact sync function on your iCloud account!
How to delete multiple phone numbers on a MacBook as follows:
Step 1: Sign in to iCloud
– Find “Apple menu” (Apple menu) > Select “System Preferences” (system preferences) > “icloud“.
– Sign in with your Apple ID and check if Contacts are synced across devices you own.
Step 2: Open the app”Contacts” (contacts) on your Mac.
Step 3: Choose “All Contacts” > Press and hold the ” keyCommand” on the computer keyboard, and use the mouse to click on the phone numbers you want to delete.
Step 4: Right click, select “Delete Cards” (delete card item) to proceed to delete all information of those phone numbers > Confirm “Delete” (erase).
So you have finished deleting multiple phone numbers on iPhone with MacBook
2.2. How to delete phone numbers on iPhone at once using iCloud
– If you can’t use a MacBook, you can use a Windows computer to delete multiple phone numbers on your iPhone.
– Now, you just need to log in to your iCloud account on any web browser and delete multiple contacts at once.
How to delete multiple phone numbers using iCloud as follows:
Step 1: Log into iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
Step 2: Click the “Contacts” (contacts). Select the phone numbers you want to delete by holding the Control key on your Windows computer keyboard and left-clicking the mouse.
Step 3: Click “Settings” (settings) has a gear icon, at the bottom left of the screen > Select “Delete” (erase).
Step 4: A confirmation message to delete the contact will appear, click “Delete” to finish deleting the phone number.
2.3. How to delete multiple phone numbers on iphone by app
Beyond 2 how to delete phone number on iphone above, you can also refer to some applications to help you perform this operation on phone. Here are some popular applications that you can refer to. Please follow.
*** How to delete multiple phone numbers on iphone using Groups app
– Groups is a good application to help you quickly delete multiple phone numbers at once on your device. The free version may come with ads, you should consider before deciding whether to install this application or not?
Here’s how to delete multiple phone numbers using the Groups app:
Step 1: Install and open the Groups app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Skip the introductory steps and allow the app to access your phone book.
Step 3: Choose “All Contacts” (all contacts) from the displayed list.
Step 4: Scroll through your contacts, then tick the phone number you want to delete.
Step 5: Click “Choose Action” at the top and tap “Delete Contacts” (delete contacts) from the menu.
Step 6: Confirm to delete the phone number again when you see the message “Remove from my iPhone” (deleted from my iPhone).
*** How to delete multiple phone numbers on iphone using Cleanup Duplicate Contacts app
– Cleanup Duplicate Contacts is also an application that helps you to quickly delete multiple phone numbers on iPhone at the same time on iPhone. It also helps you analyze contact information, such as removing and merging duplicate numbers.
How to delete multiple phone numbers using Cleanup Duplicate Contacts application as follows:
Step 1: Install and open the application. Allow the app to access your contacts.
Step 2: Click “Phonebook” > Select shape icon “Pencil” to proceed with editing the list. Next, scroll down the list and select the phone number to delete.
Step 3: Click the “Delete” (delete) at the bottom of the list and confirm the deletion is complete. So you have successfully done the way to delete multiple phone numbers on iPhone.
With how to delete phone number on iphone Simple, fast but effective above, wish you success.
General electronics supermarket HC
Source: Instructions for 3+ simple and effective ways to delete phone numbers on iPhone