No matter how careful you are, you can still forget your password, enter the wrong information, or mistakenly get you “kicked” from your own Facebook account. Worse, what if you can’t access your primary email or phone number to get your Facebook confirmation code? The following, GhienCongListen will guide you 6 how to get back facebook without verification code Quick and easy.
What is Facebook Verification Code?
The Facebook confirmation code is a type of 6-digit code used by Facebook to confirm the user’s identity in necessary cases, such as 2-factor security, the user forgot the password, and so on. Verification codes are usually sent via SMS, email, or through a verification command on the Facebook app.
How to get Facebook back without verification code
Use an alternate email address or phone number
If you can’t log in to Facebook in the usual way, one of the ways to get Facebook back without a confirmation code is to use an alternate email or phone number. This is applicable when you list at least 2 email addresses or at least 2 phone numbers for your account.
- At the Facebook login page, click Forgot password.
- When asked to receive a confirmation code via email or phone number, click on the bottom line with the content that you cannot access the above addresses.
- You enter the alternate email address registered with Facebook, when you see your profile picture appear, select This is my account.
- Follow the instructions to change your password and sign in again.
Use your name or username
One way to get Facebook back without a confirmation code is to use your own username by following these steps:
- Go to page Find Your Account of Facebook.
- Enter the phone number or email address you use to open an account on Facebook.
- Select an account with the same username and profile picture as yours.
- Click line No longer accessible then follow the instructions to verify your account and retrieve your password.
Using Trusted Contacts
Trusted contacts are other Facebook accounts you select as trusted accounts to verify your identity. Here’s how to get Facebook back without a secure code and without an alternate email address or phone number.
To get your account back, you need to remember the usernames of at least 3 trusted accounts you selected, have them go to the account recovery page, get the confirmation code and send it to you. You will then enter this code to recover your account.
” See more: How to handle when Facebook does not send the confirmation code to the phone
How to get Facebook back without verification code using browser feature
You can retrieve your Facebook password using the password manager feature on your browser by following these steps:
- In the browser window, click on the 3 vertical dots icon in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Click Autofill > Passwordsscroll down to the line of Facebook and then click the eye icon and you will see your Facebook password.
Use identity verification with Facebook
The next way to get Facebook back without a verification code is to use an ID card or ID card to confirm your identity.
- First, you need to visit the page identity confirmation of the support center on Facebook.
- You’ll see instructions for downloading your ID along with a list of what’s eligible.
- Click Select file To upload a document, you need to upload a photo of the front, back of the document, and a face portrait.
- Enter your email address or phone number to receive notifications about your account.
Get Facebook back without a confirmation code from your personal page
To get your account back this way, you need to access your profile from the account of a friend or acquaintance who has Facebook friends with you.
- From your friends account, go to your own profile.
- Click on the 3-dot icon below the profile picture and select Find support or report profile.
- Select I can’t access my account > Continue.
- Click Restore this account.
- When you are moved to the next page, you choose No longer accessible then enter an alternate email or phone number to recover your account.
With the ways to get back Facebook without the above confirmation code, just follow each step correctly and you will surely get your Facebook account back quickly.
If the article on how to get back Facebook without a confirmation code was helpful to you, please Like and Share so that GhienCongListen produces more interesting content.
Source: Instructions for 6 ways to get back Facebook without the latest confirmation code