How to use Samsung air conditioner Efficiency is one of the information that many users are interested in during use. If your family owns this product, do not miss the following article!
1. The button panel of the Samsung air conditioner remote
To use Samsung air conditioner Effectively, how to use the air conditioner control is an indispensable information. The following is the meaning of the remote buttons of Samsung air conditioners. Please refer.
first. Power button: Turn on or off the air conditioner.
2. Mode (Mode button): Set 1 of 5 modes: Automatic mode, cooling mode, Dry cooling mode, fan mode, heating mode of the air conditioner.
3. The wind blows along: Activate/Disable the automatic swing up and down of the flaps
4. Temp (Temp button): Increase or decrease the temperature as you like.
5. Fan (Fan Button): Adjust the airflow at 5 different speeds: Auto/Slow/Medium/Fast/Turbo.
6. Single user (One user): Turn on/off single person mode to reduce electricity usage when the air conditioner is running in cooling mode.
7. Options (Optional): Select an option while the air conditioner is running, to open modes such as Fast, Comfort.
8. Timer (Timer): Timer option
9. Settings: Set the mode for inverter air conditioner Samsung.
ten. Direction <>: Scroll to Timer. Options or settings to choose from.
11. SET (Setup): Set/Cancel selected options or settings.
2. How to use Samsung air conditioner: Display of the remote
In addition to the buttons on the remote that help you perform how to use the control air conditioner Samsung is convenient, the display also provides you with useful information.
2.1. Basic mode of air conditioner.
– Features of 1-way air conditioner or 2-way can be selected using the Mode button and displayed in the “Operating Mode Indicator” on the display of the remote.
+ Auto mode (Auto): The air conditioner will automatically set the temperature and fan speed according to the room temperature using the built-in room temperature sensor.
+ Cooling mode (Cool): The air conditioner will air-condition and cool your room. You can adjust the temperature and fan speed to feel more comfortable in hot weather.
If the outside temperature is higher than the selected room temperature, it may take a long time for the room temperature to reach the desired coolness.
+ Dry cooling mode (Dry): The air conditioner will suck the moisture out of your room, returning you fresher and drier air. To activate Dry mode, set the temperature on the remote lower than room temperature.
+ Fan mode (Fans): How to use Samsung air conditioner With fan mode, the air conditioner cools down in combination with the reverse rotation fan, making the room more airy.
+ Heating mode (Heat): 2-way air conditioner Not only has the function of air conditioning, but also the function of heating and cooling.
– The fan of the air conditioner may not work for about 3~5 minutes at the beginning to prevent cold air from coming in. The heating capacity of the air conditioner may decrease when the outside temperature is too low.
2.2. Good’s Sleep mode
– Good’s Sleep mode on Samsung air conditioners helps you have a comfortable sleep and is only applied to 2 modes, Cool (cooling) and Heat (heating). In the Good Sleep program, there are 2 modes:
– There are 3 modes in Good’s Sleep program:
+ Fall Sleep: The device will gradually lower the temperature, making it easier for you to fall into a deep sleep
+ Sound Sleep: Helps the body relax and slowly raise the temperature.
+ Wake up: You will wake up in a very comfortable and pleasant atmosphere.
– How to use the Samsung air conditioner remote to set the sleep mode as follows:
+ Step 1: Select button “Timer” to adjust the modes.
+ Step 2: The default time of Good’s Sleep mode is 8 hours. To adjust the timer, use the larger and smaller buttons.
+ Step 3: Press “Set” to complete the setting. If you want to cancel this mode, you still perform the same steps as above but adjust the time to “0.0“.
2.3. How to use Samsung air conditioner: 2-step cooling function
– The 2-step cooling function will set the machine to cool the room quickly to reach the setting when the room temperature is higher than the set temperature. After cooling, the machine will re-regulate the temperature in the room, causing air to circulate.
– How to use Samsung air conditioner control to set 2-step cooling mode
+ Step 1: Press the button “Options“
+ Step 2: Press “<> . button” until the 2-Step (2-step) indicator appears on the optional indicator display.
+ Step 3: Press the button “SET” to start the operation
Note: The function only works in cooling mode (Cool)
See more: Instructions on how to schedule Samsung air conditioners
2.4. Comfort function
– How to use Samsung air conditioner with Comfort mode to help you have an extremely comfortable atmosphere if using this function. The air conditioner will adjust the temperature inside the room to be the most comfortable
– How to use the Samsung air conditioner control to set up the Comfort function is the same as with the 2-step fast cooling function as follows:
+ Step 1: Choose “Options“.
+ Step 2: To select the Comfort function, use the larger and smaller buttons.
+ Step 3: Press “Set” to start the operation.
– The function only works in Cool mode. You can also adjust the temperature, but the fan speed cannot be adjusted.
2.5. Single User Function
– Single User function only cools in areas where the human body is active to help save electricity. You can only use this function when the Samsung air conditioner is in Cool mode.
– How to use the Samsung air conditioner remote to set up the Single User function as follows:
+ Step 1: Press the air conditioner start button.
+ Step 2: Press the button “Mode“, select Cool mode.
+ Step 3: Press the button “Single User” on the remote to switch the air conditioner to one person function. To cancel this function, just press the button”Single User” once again.
2.6. Auto cleaning function
– How to use Samsung air conditioner with automatic cleaning function will reduce humidity to a minimum inside the indoor unit. The function will bring you a breath of fresh air.
– Step 1: Press the Setting button until the indicator light “Clean“Beginning of the morning.
– Step 2: Press the button “SET” to set the Auto Clean function
+ After 3 seconds when setting the function, the indicator light “Clean“will disappear and the lights”Timer” will light up. The cleaning function of the machine will be activated when the machine stops working.
+ The operating time of the auto cleaning function may vary depending on the operating mode used
– Auto (Auto), Cool (Cool), Dry (Dry): 30 minutes
– Auto (Auto), Heat (Heating), Fan (Fan): 15 minutes.
7. Set Beep
– Mute “Beep beep“of the machine
+ Step 1: Press the button “Settings” until the light shows the word “Beep“
+ Step 2: Press “SET” to complete the setting. After 3 seconds of setting, the indicator light on the display disappears and the function starts working.
– To re-open the Beep sound, you act like muting the Beep
With How to use Samsung air conditioner? effective above, wish you have a satisfied and satisfied experience.
Source: Instructions on how to use Samsung air conditioners effectively and sustainably