- Trick to delete browsing history in UC Browser on Android
- Tips to clear Google Chrome’s browsing history on Android
- How to clear browsing history in the default browser on Android devices
- Mozilla releases Firefox 61 for Android, fixing browser crashes on Samsung S8
- Mozilla releases Firefox Lockbox, sync passwords across the browser
Delete browsing history to ensure the personal rights of each person, when we do not want others to know which websites we have visited, deleting web browsing history on Firefox for Android is also very simple. let’s follow along.
Instructions to delete browsing history on Firefox for Android
Step 1 : Start the Firefox application and click on Menu >Settings
Step 2 : In a new window that appears, select Privacy.
Step 3 : Select next Clear Now to start clearing browsing history
Step 4 : A new topup window appears, you can select the items you want to delete or keep and then press Clear data
So we have shown you how to delete browsing history on Firefox for Android phones, the steps are quite simple and quick, so you have peace of mind giving your phone to others to use. without fear of them “rummaging” back into their web history. Also, don’t miss out on the following great mobile games: river crossing game and games sure cross city.
Source: Instructions to delete browsing history on Firefox for Android