In today’s post, TechtipsNReview.com shares with you how display network speed on laptop very easy, fast and simple.
To help you display the network speed on your laptop on the Taskbar, you need to “NetSpeedMonitor” to follow up.
1. NetSpeedMonitor Features
To use NetSpeedMonitor, you need to be running Windows XP or later. The program was developed for an earlier version of Windows, but if you use Windows 10, you can run the program in compatibility mode if you don’t have it installed.
>> See more:
These how to make laptop less hot Simple, fast, compact.
[Chi tiết] Advice on buying a desktop computer you should know.
You must make sure to download the correct program to run it. The filename will end with x64_setup. If you use a file ending in x86_setup, it won’t run on Windows 10 even if you’re already using compatibility mode.
NetSpeedMonitor does not have many additional features, so it is very easy to use with just a few basic operations. The plus point here is that it also has no ads.
2. Install NetSpeedMonitor to display network speed on laptop
– Step 1: You need to download and install NetSpeedMonitor laptop.
– Step 2: If you see the following message appear on your laptop: “Operating system not supported error”, you need to run the application in laptop compatible mode.
– Step 3: To run it in compatibility mode, find the downloaded file in “File Explorer” and right click to select “Properties“.
– Step 4: You immediately click on the tab “Compatibility“.
– Step 5: Continue, select “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and make sure the option below is “Previous Versions of Windows” is to be.
– Step 6: You click on “Apply” and “OK” to save it.
– Step 7: Reinstall the program.
– Step 8: When installing the program, a message appears asking if you want to add the bandwidth monitoring toolbar to “Taskbar” are not? If yes, please click on “Yes“.
– Step 9: The configuration window appears so you can change the language, network adapter. If the settings are correct, click on “Save“next.
– Step 10: When the button “Savethe upload and download speed bar will appear on the right “Taskbar“So you’re done.
3. Use NetSpeedMonitor to display network speed on laptop
By default, NetSpeedMonitor measures Internet speed using Kbit (Kilobit). You can change it to Mbit (Megabit) because most Internet service providers announce the speed in Megabit/sec.
To change this setting, right click on the desktop display network speed on laptop on Taskbar => Select “Configurationthen click the drop-down menu next to “Bitrate” and select “Mbit/s” => Press “Apply” to apply the change.
When you open the configuration window, you can adjust other things like font, size, and toolbar alignment.
So we have shared how display network speed on laptop very easy. Thank you for watching.
Source: Instructions to display network speed on laptops are very easy