This article will guide you to use Outline Data in Excel.
|Join the channel Telegram belong to AnonyViet 👉 Link 👈|
In this article, I will guide you to outline data in excel. Outline helps you to clarify the edges of the data cell making it easier to see.
1. The first is to sort the data in column Company
2. On the Data panel, the Outline section select Subtotal
3. Select Company because this is the column you want to outline.
4. Using the Count . function
5. Check the box company.
6. Press OK
7. To collapse a group of cells, you can type the minus sign. You can use numbers to collapse or expand groups by level.
To collapse a group of columns, do the following:
9. On the Data panel, the Outline section select Group
10. Click the minus sign on column C.
11. To delete Outline, click on a cell in the data table and on the Outline section, click Subtotal -> RemoveAll.
In addition, you can also see many other excel articles here.
Source: Lesson 220: Outline Data in Excel