Along with the development of information technology, now, every social networking site such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter has a live stream feature. And although in each social networking site, the live stream is different, but in general, it is still about sharing images directly with viewers. Here, let’s GhienCongListen discover live stream on Facebook Please. Let’s start.
Why did you choose Live stream on Facebook?
There are many ways to reach customers or people who care about you. But why Live stream? Here are some reasons for this:
- The first is to interact with others at no cost. Try asking if a seller wants to offer his goods to buyers, do they have to pay rent, advertising, etc. or not. A celebrity who wants to interact with his fans has to spend money to organize a meeting, offline fans, etc., it also costs a lot. With live streaming, you can solve all those problems.
- The second is initiative. Where can you find a way to reach people who are interested in you with just a smartphone or a computer? In addition, it is extremely compact, you can take it anywhere or live stream anywhere.
- Next is the online business segment. The live stream will help you hit the buyer’s mind more when they don’t know what they will get or if they will wear it. While it cannot completely solve the problem of people being able to wear it, it also helps them to initially solve the problem of trust.
- And finally on Facebook, the most users in the world. From celebrities, influencers to ordinary people, everyone uses Facebook. Therefore this is a gold mine for anyone who is in business or wants to be famous for mining.
What does live stream on Facebook need?
- First about the equipment:
If you live stream on Facebook using mobile devices, all you need is a smartphone.
If you do live streaming on your computer, in addition to a computer with a network connection, the other things you need are a microphone, a webcam to convert images.
There are times when the live streaming action happens unexpectedly and you just can’t prepare in advance. And what you can prepare is your spirit and behavioral capital. Or if you want to sell online, prepare the product sections as fully as possible.
- Next comes the people and script stuff
A good Live script from which to attract a significant number of viewers.
A relaxed and happy spirit will make viewers more interested and have the opportunity to chat with interest.
Finally about your ability to improvise. Since you will of course be interacting with your audience, there may be situations you’ve never experienced before. Practice your improvisation skills well.
Benefits of live streaming on Facebook
Facebook has been and is a potential land for those who want to develop themselves and their business on the social networking platform. Here are a few benefits that live streaming on Facebook gives you:
- Live streaming on Facebook helps you affirm your personal brand, causing sympathy for viewers and people who care about you. This is what celebrities do to strengthen their influence on the public.
- Helping viewers and live streamers (Celebrities) can bridge the gap between so-called fans and idols.
- Helps increase interaction during and after Live. Thereby reinforcing the popularity and influence of live streamers.
- Helps increase customer reach. Normally if you sell somewhere, the number of customers you can meet during the day is very low. But if you’re on social media, with millions of people using it every second, the number you can reach is actually much more significant.
- Next is cost savings and high mobility. You don’t need to rent space, you don’t need to fix a place. You just need a phone and you can Live wherever you like.
How to live stream on Facebook effectively
To have a highly effective Facebook live stream, and make not only your viewers but also yourself, please pay attention to the following:
- Stay engaged with viewers. A very important factor to have a successful Live session and have many interactions. This is extremely important if you are live streaming sales.
- Stick to the story you want to convey. This is extremely important to keep your viewers with you for as long as possible.
- Use the tools that Facebook has given like Hashtag, Seeding, etc. If you do not understand what Hashtag and seeding are, you can scroll down to the bottom for reference.
- Remember to announce the Live time if possible and offer activities on the side of the live stream such as playing games, giving away, etc. to increase the interaction rate.
- Share live stream to many different groups. This can be done, but in moderation, otherwise it will be counterproductive.
Notes when starting live stream on Facebook
- Fully comply with Facebook’s community rules. Breaking the law can expose you to undesirable consequences. And you should also carefully read the regulations about Livestream in the regulations of the provided social network.
- Always pay attention to your words. Use for the right audience and at the right time.
- Pay attention to the quality of the picture and sound, which directly affects whether the information you want to convey reaches the audience or not.
- Do not talk in a long way, waste time as well as boring the viewer.
Some Facebook related articles that you may be interested in:
And above are our shares about live stream on Facebook. Hope the above information is useful to you. Don’t forget to Like, Share and visit GhienCongListen regularly to get new technology knowledge every day.
Refer to ThinhUKnow
Source: Live stream on Facebook. Benefits and effective ways of Live for beginners