When it comes to deleting text on photos, everyone thinks of professional photo editing software such as Photoshop or online editing tools. However, if the picture is not too complicated, simple and has a white background without many patterns, you can apply the method of separating text from the image with Paint, which is extremely simple and convenient.
Paint software also owns the feature to remove objects in the image. Although it’s not as powerful as Photoshop, for simple images without much detail you can also use Paint. Depending on the position of the text in the image, we can use a combination of several tools in Paint to erase the text in the image. In this post GhienCongListen will reveal to you how to separate text from image with Paint very convenient.
How to separate text from an image with Paint
1. For photos with white background
For an image with a white background, it’s extremely easy to separate the text from the image with Paint.
- Step 1: Select the tool icon Eraser on the toolbar to remove excess details in the image.
- Step 2: You will see a small white square as shown below. Move the mouse pointer to the position of the object you want to delete on the image.
2. For photos with non-white background
For images with a non-white background, if you use the Eraser tool to remove unwanted objects, the image will not look very clean, because the newly erased area will be white. In this case, you will need a few more steps.
- Step 1: First you need to select the icon Color pickerthen click the background of the area with the text to delete.
Immediately the color of the newly selected background will appear on the toolbar.
- Step 2: Now click on the icon Eraser and delete the text in the image. In case of multiple text areas, you can select Select and choose Rectangular selection to select the entire text area. Circle the text you want to delete and press Delete.
- Step 3: Continue to select the icon Fill with color and click on the newly deleted area to fill it with the same color as the background.
The result will be like below. In general, if the image has too much detail, this will look quite revealing.
If so, you can refer to the method below.
3. Separate the text from the detailed background image
Although Paint does not possess professional object removal features like Photoshop, you can also combine it with other tools to erase text in images. We will try to apply it to the image with a detailed background as below.
- Step 1: Click Select and choose Rectangular selection. Then circle the text you want to delete and press Delete. Immediately the selected area will disappear.
Next, select the background area that is similar to the area that has just been deleted. You need to adjust so that the newly selected background area will be the same size as the newly deleted area to make the image look more natural.
- Step 2: Right click on the newly selected area and select Copy to copy that area of the image.
- Step 3: Immediately the copied image area will become a separate object on the image. Move that image area into the newly deleted area, or you can just right click on it and select Paste.
You can press Ctrl + to edit the size of that image area.
Using Paint to remove text from an image is only applicable in cases where the image has simple colors, few text and not many details.
So GhienCongList has completed the tutorial on 3 ways to separate text from images with Paint. Hope this article will be useful to you. If you have any suggestions or questions, please leave a comment below to let us know!
According to tipsmake.com
Source: Revealing how to separate text from photos with Paint, 60 seconds is done