Install fingerprint security for Dell Win 10 laptops Not everyone knows about the company’s new models laptop Dell. The following article will guide you on how to use fingerprint security on Dell laptops.
1. Instructions for setting up fingerprint security for Dell Win 10 laptops
– Step 1: Before setting how to set fingerprint for Dell laptops In Windows 10, you need to download the fingerprint security driver and set up a PIN for Windows 10. This is in case you forget your password or the computer does not recognize the fingerprint due to wetness or an error when opening the Dell laptop.
Go to the Windows window icon on the toolbar “Tasbar” => Select the cog icon “Settings” => Select “Accounts” => Select “Sign – in options” => Select item “Windows Hello” and enter the PIN code is done.
– Step 2: After setting the PIN code, re-enter “Sign – in options” and continue to select “Set up“in the “Windows Hello Fingerprint” to install. Next, you choose “Get Started” and enter the PIN you just created above.
– Step 3: Put the fingerprint you want to choose to install fingerprint recognition for Dell Win 10 laptop on the scanning sensor for the machine to recognize. Windows “All sets” will appear when the fingerprint has been installed.
2. Install fingerprint security for Dell Win 7 laptops
In item 1. we shared how Install fingerprint security for Dell Win 10 laptopsNext, we share more fingerprint security settings for Dell Win 7 laptops as follows:
– Step 1: How to install fingerprint recognition for Dell Win 7 laptop first you need to download and install additional software “Digital Persona FigerPrint“.
– Step 2: Go to the bar “Charm Bar“type search”Sign – in – Options“ => Select”Sign – in – Options” => Next, install “Add FingerPrint” is to complete the installation of fingerprint security for Dell Win 7 laptop.
3. How to use fingerprint security on Dell laptops
>> See more:
Laptop does not display on screen: Causes & solutions.
How to use fingerprint lock on HP laptops for those of you who are curious.
How to use fingerprint security on Dell laptops is very simple to use, you just need to put the correct finger that you have installed as security on the top of the Dell laptop security button located in the lower right part, on par with touchpad section or in the top right part of the Dell laptop keyboard. When the machine has correctly recognized the finger you are putting in, the Dell laptop screen or other applications will be opened for work or for entertainment. It only takes 1-2 seconds to open a Dell laptop.
Here are the instructions Install fingerprint security for Dell Win 10 laptops very easy, simple. Thank you for watching.
Source: Share how to install fingerprint security for Dell Win 10 laptops simply