- Summary of good tips with iOS 8 on iPhone 6 plus, 6, ip 5s, 5, 4s phones
- Tips for taking professional photos with the Default Camera on iPhone running iOS 8
- How to hide a photo on iOS 8 iPhone 6 plus, 6, ip 5s, 5, 4s, 4
- Tips to save battery on iPhone 6 plus, 6, ip 5s, 5, 4s iOS 8 part 1
- Convert images to black and white in iOS 8 on iPhone 6 plus, 6, ip 5s, 5, 4s, 4 phones
Today, let’s learn little tricks to take better photos on iOS 8 devices:
– Time lapse video recording, exposure adjustment we can do easily while shooting and editing lighting elements more meticulously than previous versions.
– Use the time lapse feature to record a video emphasizing changes over time. This feature works best when you keep the camera steady for a long time.
– You can touch the image and move the slider to adjust the exposure again. Increase exposure to brighten your subject in situations where you are shooting in low-light locations.
– The exposure adjustment works quite well, for example, you can observe the picture of the flower after, before and after adjusting the exposure.
– Not only with lighting, you can also do color correction with iOS 8, choose exactly how bright or dim the colors in your images.
– Select the image you need to edit, then tap the circle icon at the bottom of the screen to access the color slider.
– With light adjustment you do the same, drag the slider to adjust the light to your liking by :
– Open your photo then click Edit at the top of the screen and then tap the circle button as shown below to enter the light slider.
– You get additional shadow and highlight adjustments with black and white photos on iOS 8, change the photo to black and white, and control areas that are darker than others.
– Click on the picture clock icon on the viewfinder, to set a timer to shoot for 3 or 10 seconds.
– Downloading more 3rd party applications to make more effects for your photos is also a way to improve iPhone photos to be more eye-catching.
So we have guided you through the small tips in taking photos on iOS 8, apply to get better photos and visit 9Mobi.vn regularly to update yourself with the latest tips. On mobile, on Smartphone there are very good photo editing applications such as PhotowonderTubeMate
Source: Tips to help take better photos on iOS 8 of iPhone 6 plus, 6, ip 5s, 5, 4s, 4 phones