Auto mode of Panasonic air conditioner What effect? If you have just bought an air conditioner or do not know how to use this function. Follow the next post for details!
1. What does the auto mode of Panasonic air conditioners do?
– When the user selects the automatic mode (Auto): Panasonic Air Conditioner will automatically adjust the temperature, fan speed to match the room temperature using the built-in touch thermometer in the product.
– With this mode, if you do not know how much room temperature should be, this is an appropriate mode that can be selected.
2. Some other modes on Panasonic air conditioner
Outside auto mode of Panasonic air conditioner Above, you can refer to 2 other operating modes as “Cool” and “Dry“
– Cool mode (Cool): In this mode, the air conditioner will give you a cool atmosphere, not too cold or too hot. You can customize the fan speed as well as the desired temperature. (Note: If the outside temperature is too high compared to the room, it will affect the cooling effect of the product).
– Dehumidification mode (Dry): Air conditioning It will absorb all the moisture in the room, giving you the freshest air. Fan speed in this mode is set automatically and cannot be adjusted.
3. How to set the general operation mode of the remote
– Step 1: Select the desired mode including: Auto mode of Panasonic air conditioner, Dry mode or Cool mode
– Step 2: Click “ON/OFF” to start the air conditioner. To turn off the air conditioner, press the button “ON/OFF” Again.
– Step 3: Select desired temperature
+ Temperature in the range of 16-30 degrees Celsius.
+ Use the air conditioner in the following modes to set the temperature: Cool (Cooling) 26 degrees C ~ 28 degrees C; and Dry (Dehumidifying) is about 1 degree C ~ 2 degrees C lower than room temperature.
– Step 4: Click “Fan” to set the desired fan mode.
See more: Instructions on how to convert degrees F to degrees C for Panasonic air conditioners
4. Panasonic air conditioner shutdown timer mode
In addition to setting the auto mode of Panasonic air conditioners, you can refer to the timer mode to turn off the air conditioner as follows:
Step 1: Click “Time Off“
Step 2: Set the desired time: 0.5h -> 1h -> 1.5h -> … -> 12h and then return to 0.5h.
Step 3: After successfully setting the indicator light “Clock” will light up on the remote display.
Step 4: To cancel the timer setting, press the button “Cancel“
+ To set the timer to turn on the air conditioner, you also do the same as with the shutdown setting mode.
+ You cannot set 2 modes to turn off and on at the same time
+ If power is lost, all settings will be canceled after power is restored.
+ Timer to turn off the air conditioner: When the timer is set to turn off, the machine automatically adjusts the set temperature to avoid overheating while you are sleeping. After 60 minutes of setting, the temperature will increase by 1 degree Celsius compared to the original temperature.
+ Timer to open the air conditioner: The machine will be turned on before the set time so that the room reaches the desired temperature at the set time.
With information about Auto mode of Panasonic air conditioner as well as the installation method above, wish you a satisfied experience.
Source: What does the Auto mode of Panasonic air conditioners do? How to install