Dry mode of Panasonic air conditioner is one of the useful modes used by many users. If you do not know how to use this mode, follow the following article for details!
1. What is dry mode on Panasonic air conditioners?
– Dry mode on Panasonic air conditioner mode to reduce the humidity in the room. When using this mode, the fan and system of air conditioning still running but not emitting cold air. This function will be most convenient to use when it is raining and humid, the humidity in the air is in the range of 60-70%.
– You may not know but air humidity is a factor that greatly affects human health. Dry mode of Panasonic air conditioner helps maintain good weather conditions, the ideal air humidity for human health will help us to dissipate heat and regulate sweat well, stable health.
When the air humidity is too low (below 40%), sweat will evaporate quickly, causing the skin to become dry and cracked. At this time, the body will increase the regulation of sweat to ensure the necessary moisture for the skin. At this time, if not timely replenishment of water for the body will affect physiological functions.
+ On the contrary, when the humidity in the air is too high (over 85%) it will reduce the secretion of sweat through the skin. Pores that do not drain sweat will affect the excretion of toxins out of the body, causing discomfort and fatigue.
In addition, high air humidity is also an ideal condition for bacteria and mold to grow, easy to develop skin diseases. Especially the elderly, the elderly, children and people with chronic diseases such as arthritis, asthma, respiratory disease, etc., their health will be very weak at this time.
+ Dry mode of Panasonic air conditioner is especially useful in the North in the early spring months. At this time, the air humidity can be over 90%, the fog is much, the water vapor condenses into large droplets on the wall or object. Folks often call this type of weather the sky. Then this mode will help your family ensure the best living conditions
See more: What does the Auto mode of Panasonic air conditioners do? How to install
2. Operation mechanism of dry mode on Panasonic air conditioner
– After starting the dry mode, the air will pass through the air conditioner, a large amount of water vapor will be condensed at the indoor unit, blowing the dry air out. The condensed water will be transferred to the storage compartment and through the water pipe to be discharged to the outside.
– The above air drying cycle will be rotated continuously, ensuring the air humidity is maintained at 60%, creating a dry and comfortable feeling for the body.
3. Advantages and disadvantages of Panasonic air conditioner’s Dry mode
+ Energy saving: dry mode on Panasonic air conditioners contributes to maintaining temperature, not cooling effect, so it will definitely contribute to saving more energy.
+ Limit noise: because it does not produce cool air, the machine operates more quietly, so the noise is also reduced somewhat.
+ Reduce humidity in the room: maintain a temperature that makes the body feel comfortable, not too cold.
– Defect: Using the dehumidifying mode of Panasonic air conditioner too much in hot and dry days will dry out the skin, causing chapped lips and limbs.
4. Should the air conditioner be in cool or dry mode?
– After learning the dry mode of Panasonic air conditioners, here is a useful Cool mode that is also used by many users. Cool mode is a mode that helps reduce the temperature in the room, maintaining a stable temperature and humidity so that you feel comfortable on hot days, high outdoor temperature but low humidity. Something the dry mode can’t do.
– Each mode has its own effect, so each mode will be suitable for different weather.
+ dry mode: Suitable for use in hot and humid weather, it is about to rain or early winter (the humidity in the room is high from 60% or more).
+ Cool mode: Suitable for use in hot, dry, hot summer weather.
– You can perform a humidity test in the room first to choose the appropriate mode of use, both saving electricity and making family members feel comfortable and comfortable.
With information about Panasonic air conditioner dry mode as well as how to use it here, wish you a satisfied experience.
Source: What is the dry mode of Panasonic air conditioners? Instructions on how to install