Cryptocurrency storage wallet is indispensable for all brothers who are participating in this cryptocurrency market. In previous posts Techtipsnreview introduced you to Coinbase wallets, Meta Mask wallets, MEW Wallets, Techtipsnreview Wallets.
In today’s post, I want to introduce another very popular wallet, which is Trust Wallet.
What is Trust Wallet?
Definition of Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is an online cryptocurrency wallet used to store cryptocurrencies. Trust Wallet belongs to the type of “soft wallet”. That is, users store their “private key” & coins on the internet environment.
This is a completely different feature of soft wallets compared to some other popular hardware wallets like Ledger Nano or Tresor.
Features of Trust Wallet
- Trust Wallet is a multi-wallet wallet, supporting storing many cryptocurrencies of many platforms: Bitcoin (BTC), Binance Chain (BEP2), Ethereum (ERC-20, ERC732), EOS, NEO, TomoChain, Tron (TRX) … XRP, USDT
- The total amount of crypto assets that can be stored on Trust Wallet amounts to more than 300,000 coins and crypto assets (according to their website).
Purpose of using Trust Wallet
Like Techtipsnreview Wallet and many other online crypto wallets, Trust Wallet is building their full ecosystem. Trust Wallet users can use the following purposes:
- Store more than 300,000 types of tokens and coins on the crypto market.
- Staking some coins right on Trust Wallet.
- Trading – trade right on Trust Wallet.
- DApp browser: users can learn & play, use Dapps, games right on Trust Wallet application.
- In addition, Trust Wallet also positions them as a place to allow brothers to store their NFT token collections. These are tokens according to ERC-721, ERC1155 standards.
Some other information about Trust Wallet:
- Trust Wallet was acquired by Binance in mid-2018.
- Trust Wallet currently supports blockchain platforms: Binance Chain (BEP2), Ethereum (ERC-20, ERC).
- The current Trust Wallet has just launched their own token, TWT.
- Trust Wallet has both an app version for mobile devices and Desktop PC.
Trust Wallet installation guide
Below, I will show you how to install Trust Wallet on Android phones.
Step 1: Download the Trust Wallet app here: https://share.trustwallet.com/giX3sSc
Step 2: You will be directed to Google’s CH Play app store. Click the Install button to start the installation on the machine.
Step 3: After the phone is installed, you press the Open button to start opening the Trust Wallet application.
Trust Wallet User Guide
Create a new address on Trust Wallet
Step 1: Right at the first interface, click “CREATE A NEW WALLET”
Step 2: This is the Trust Wallet step that prompts you to save Recovery Words. Click on the “understand” box then select Continue.
Step 3: The screen will show “Recovery Words”. You save these words in the correct order. Then press continue. Pay attention to its security, do not share it with anyone.
Step 4: Finish creating a new wallet.
Login/add existing wallet to Trust Wallet
At the first interface:
Step 1: Select I already have a wallet.
Step 2: Select the type of blockchain you want to add.
Step 3: Enter your private key or recovery words to complete adding the wallet.
Attention: For those of you who want to add a new wallet address, you can go to Settings >> Select Wallets >> Click the plus sign above to start adding.
Instructions for adding tokens to Trust Wallet
At the main interface:
Step 1: Click the plus icon in the upper right corner.
Step 2: Tick the type of token, coin you want to add.
Step 3: Return to the main screen to see the selected coins displayed.
From now on, any coins in your wallet that you want to display, just add it by the way above.
Instructions to receive tokens from outside to Trust Wallet
Step 1: Select the type of token you want to receive.
Step 2: Click the copy button to copy the wallet address.
Step 3: Use your other wallet to transfer the correct token to the above wallet address.
Note: You can also use the Receive button to quickly display the QR Code and the address of the wallet.
Instructions for sending tokens from Trust Wallet out
Step 1: Select the type of token you want to send.
Step 2: Click the Send button.
Step 3: Enter the wallet address you want to transfer tokens to and the number of tokens you want to transfer. Then confirm to confirm sending.
Instructions for using the Trade feature on Trust Wallet
Step 1: Go to the DEX section on the main screen
Step 2: Choose Swap for fast trading at market price
Step 3 (optional): If you want to trade with limit price, preset price. You choose Exchange & choose the pair you want to trade & set the desired price.
How to earn 100 TWT completely free from Trust Wallet
Step 1: Go to Settings.
Step 2: Click the Invite friends button.
Step 3: Share the referral link to your friends on social networking platforms, or directly copy the link and send it to everyone.
Each person you successfully invite will receive 100 TWT.
You can also support me by registering & downloading Trust Wallet via the following link: https://share.trustwallet.com/giX3sSc
Advantages and disadvantages of Trust Wallet
Advantages of Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is one of the very famous names in online crypto wallets. It has several advantages as follows:
- Supports a wide variety of tokens of many popular blockchains. As announced by Trust Wallet, they support over 300,000 tokens of over 50 different blockchains.
- Users can use tokens stored on the wallet to participate in many other activities such as staking, trading or participating in Dapp games integrated on the wallet.
- The current ownership company is Binance – this is the world’s leading large exchange. So Trust Wallet gets a lot of support & development from the Binance team. Users are assured of security & support.
- They just launched their own token, TWT.
Cons of Trust Wallet
I have not seen any downside of TWT Wallet. Only TWT is the private token of this wallet, they have just launched recently, have not been listed on the exchange yet, so users cannot liquidate.
This is also an opportunity for you to register & earn a lot of TWT from this program.
Frequently asked questions about Trust Wallet
What is Trust Wallet Token (TWT)?
Does Trust Wallet have its own token?
Recently, Trust Wallet introduced their own token, TWT.
TWT belongs to the BEP2 Token category, developed on Binance’s homegrown blockchain. As introduced by Trust Wallet, TWT is designed to be closely tied to the Trust wallet ecosystem.
TWT is designed with the following purposes in mind:
- Service discounts on Trust Wallet’s DEX trading feature.
- Use TWT to buy crypto on Trust wallet
- Use TWT to vote for developers to develop your favorite DApps on Trust Ecosystem.
- Developers who develop good games or Dapps on Trust Wallet will also receive an incentive reward of TWT tokens. This helps to encourage developers to build many quality Dapps on Trust Ecosystem.
- TWT is also a governace token – that is, users can use it to vote for big decisions on the Trust wallet such as adding a new blockchain or token, adding new features.
- In Affiliate or bounty campaigns, you can convert TWT into BTC or ETH to withdraw. This is a way to help you do bounty to earn income.
The earn TWT Token?
- Earn TWT through referral programs. This is how I instructed above.
- Earn TWT by answering Trust Wallet questions.
- Users can also tip and reward each other
- Do some tasks on the app like staking, trading to get more TWT.
Does Trust Wallet have a Vietnamese community?
Trust Wallet has a Vietnamese Dong Dong on Telegram. In addition, they also have communities with many other languages.
What coins does Trust Wallet support?
Trust Wallet is supporting tokens of about 50 different blockchains, corresponding to more than 300,000 tokens. Some popular names are indispensable such as: BTC, ETH, XRP, BNB, LTC, XML, TRX, ATOM, XTZ…
Does Trust Wallet have Vietnamese language?
Currently, Trust Wallet does not support Vietnamese language. However, the interface of the App is very simple, English words are quite common, so you can still use it simply.
Hopefully in the future Trust Wallet will support more languages.
Has Trust Wallet ever been hacked?
Since its launch, Trust Wallet has not faced any accusations of hacking or loss of assets.
Is Trust Wallet prone to maintenance failures?
I have almost never seen this before.
How to earn Airdrop with Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is running their TWT Airdrop program. You can get the referral link to invite friends and receive TWT. I have detailed instructions above, please review!
Does Trust Wallet have an App on the phone?
Yes, of course!
Trust Wallet has a full and very smooth App on Android and IOS platforms.
Is it possible to install Trust Wallet on a computer browser?
Currently, Trust Wallet does not have its own desktop application. When there is official information from the floor, I will update you guys.
How to contact Trust Wallet support
The fastest way is to join the Trust Wallet community on Telegram and ask questions directly to the admins for support.
In addition, you can also go to Setting >> Help Center to contact support.
Some other online wallets similar to Trust Wallet
Techtipsnreview Wallet, Blockchain Wallet, Coinbase Wallet, MEW Wallet… all of these Techtipsnreview wallets have articles. You can search in the search box to read the detailed article!
Please refer to other useful articles:
Trust Wallet is one of the most popular cryptocurrency online wallets. There are also many other wallets that are supporting storage and creating a diverse blockchain ecosystem. Hope the last article has helped you understand Trust Wallet better.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment at the end of the article. I and the Techtipsnreview team will answer you as soon as possible.
Best regards and see you in the next posts!
What is Trust Wallet? PRESTIGE Bitcoin Wallet for Newbies (details)