Where is how to post pictures on youtube? Together GhienCongListen Find the answer in this article. Please note that when your channel reaches at least 1000 subscribers, you will be granted access to the Community page. Here, you will have a very useful tool to interact with your followers. Let’s find out together.
What is the Community Tab?
The Community tab is a tool that helps YouTubers with at least 1000 subscribers interact with their followers. You can choose to post with different types of content, like images, videos, GIFs, etc. This way, your followers will feel closer to the content creators.
Anyone who visits your Community tab will see these posts. And they’ll get a notification every time you post to the Community tab if they sign up for notifications.
How to post photos on YouTube
Before you start, you should note that the Community tab is open for YouTubers with at least 1000 subscribers. If you are eligible for this, please refer to the following ways to upload photos to YouTube using phones and computers.
How to post photos on YouTube using a computer
- Visit YouTube at www.youtube.com and log in to your account.
- Click the Upload button with the video camera icon, at the top right of the screen and select Create post.
- Import your content and add images, GIFs or videos as you like.
- Choose the type of post you want to create – video, poll, image or post.
- Select Post.
- You will now be able to see posts in the Community tab of your site.
How to post photos on YouTube with your phone
This process of uploading photos to Youtube with your phone can be applied to both iOS and Android devices.
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android.
- Click Create with the video camera icon.
- Select Post.
- Enter the content of your post and add images or other content that you want to add in the post.
- Select the type of post you want to create.
- Click Post.
Learn some more cool YouTube tricks below:
GhienCongListen hopefully with the above guide, you already know how to post photos on YouTube. Follow the comments from the post and interact with your followers. Don’t forget to Like & Share the article to support GhienCongListen to continue sharing more interesting and useful information.
Consult Business Insider
Source: Is posting photos on YouTube the same as posting photos on social media?