During use, some users encounter the phenomenon Daikin air conditioner automatically turns on and off. Then you should not worry too much, follow the following article to know the cause and how to fix this situation correctly!
1. What is the phenomenon of Daikin air conditioner automatically turning on and off?
– Daikin Air Conditioner Turning on and off is said to be the most common fault in Daikin air conditioners. This error is often accompanied by the main expression that the air conditioner does not run, has no power, then automatically turns on and then turns off by itself.
2. Causes and ways to fix Daikin air conditioner error automatically turning on and off
Here are 3 causes and ways to fix the error air conditioning There is a common auto-off phenomenon. Please refer.
2.1. Problems during installation
– Cause: During installation and maintenance, the air-conditioner removed the case for ease of installation, when re-installing it accidentally touched the power key leading to the phenomenon of turning on and off automatically.
– How to fix: Remove the indoor unit cover and reinstall it in the correct position. However, you should ask the warranty or repairman to do it, not do it yourself.
2.2. Daikin air conditioner turns on and off automatically due to wet power key
– Cause: During maintenance, the air conditioner needs to remove the product cover to spray the indoor unit inside. In addition to the above cause due to the above installation problem, it is possible that the circuit board is not carefully shielded, leading to the phenomenon of the circuit being wet by water.
– Another way to fix: You remove the circuit and use the dryer to dry the circuit. With this operation you should not do it yourself, it may make the situation worse, contact the warranty for support.
2.3. Daikin air conditioner automatically turns on and off due to mainboard error (central control board)
– Cause: This is a cause with a very high incidence, up to 80% of Daikin air conditioners that have been used for a long time encounter the phenomenon of the machine turning on and off due to this reason. Specifically, due to the failure of a component that is responsible for manually controlling the power on and off key on the indoor unit, when this component is damaged, it will cause the phenomenon of turning on and off without following any command.
– How to fix: This cause is relatively complicated, if you do not have expertise in inverter air conditioner Daikin, you’d better call a Daikin troubleshooting center to get help and get the most out of it.
See more: Causes and ways to fix Daikin air conditioner flashing green light
3. Some notes when using Daikin air conditioner effectively
After finding out the cause and how to fix the situation Daikin air conditioner automatically turns on and offplease refer to the instructions for use 1-way air conditioner/2-way air conditioner for the following product to work effectively.
– Clean the air conditioner periodically once a year and best in the early summer. The purpose of cleaning is to ensure that the indoor unit and outdoor unit are always clean and dust-free, helping to effectively exchange heat between the refrigerant in the copper tube and the outside air.
– Should choose an air conditioner with a capacity suitable for the area of the room to help the air conditioner work more efficiently, durable and save electricity.
+ Air conditioner ~1 HP (Air conditioner 9000 BTU): Room under 15 m2.
+ Air conditioner 1.5 HP (Air conditioner 12000 BTU): Room 15-20 m2.
+ Air conditioner 2 HP (Air conditioner 18000 BTU): Room 20-30 m2.
+ Air conditioner 2.5 HP (24000 BTU air conditioner): Room 30-40 m2.
– The best air conditioner temperature should be only 5 degrees Celsius lower than the environment
– It is recommended to use more fans for air-conditioned rooms: Helps increase the temperature of the air conditioner a bit, thus helping to save more electricity. At the same time, the use of a fan makes the cold air in the room circulate evenly, which is better for the health of your family.
With the above information, I wish you to fix the situation Daikin air conditioner automatically turns on and off be successful and have the most satisfying experiences.
Source: Causes and ways to fix Daikin air conditioners turn on and off by themselves