Causes can stem from improper shutdown, outdated operating system, no maintenance or care, corrupted file system, etc. GhienCongListen guide you in detail steps to end the pain soon computer restarts continuously.
Determine the cause of the error that the computer restarts continuously
A civilized person is to be clean in all cases. With your computer too, cleaning it properly will prevent some errors. Just like you keep your body clean, regular cleaning and maintenance will help prevent physical damage.
Over time, dirt will accumulate inside the machine if not cleaned properly. If you do not pay attention to this, a series of problems such as automatic restart errors will occur continuously. You need to understand that dust interferes with the connection of electronic components and the system will not recognize it, and when the system cannot detect the cause of the error from dirt, the restart loop will automatically start.
You will need to thoroughly clean each electronic part, paying special attention to the RAM sticks to avoid looping. Here’s how to do it:
- Turn off the computer.
- Unplug from the outlet.
- Wear an antistatic bandage (you can also rub your hands on metal surfaces to remove static on your hands to prevent damage to internal components).
- Use the cleaning kit: screwdriver, can of compressed air and cleaning cloth.
- Check your RAM sticks for deposits, clean with eraser and clean RAM sticks.
This is the first action. If your machine hasn’t been serviced, it’s time to start dusting.
Pay attention to the maintenance of the operating system before thinking about checking for faulty software. This is the first and simplest task.
The solution for you is to switch to safe mode and run a backup of the system. The backup feature in Windows is very useful and completely fixes all the problems of the operating system and returns the operating system to the closest original state. This feature is called Windows Recovery Drive.
Also there will be some software problems like: file system, memory, corrupted settings registry or wrong device partition etc. The common cause of this problem is lack of software maintenance. However, the tool Windows Recovery Drive should be the first choice to fix these problems.
Another effective solution is to repair Registry Editor. Here’s how to do it:
- Boot from the drive Recovery.
- Move in Advanced optionsS.
- Select Command Prompt.
- Import Regedit and press Enter.
- In Registry Editor enter: Computer/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/Setup/Status/ChildCompletion
- Find Setup.exe and double click on the right panel you see.
- Change field Value Data to 3 and press Ok.
- Close the workbook.
- Finally, click OK on the error message to restart the PC.
It sounds complicated but actually we can solve it with simple methods.
- The first thing that can be done is a hard boot. You press and hold the power button for 3-5 seconds until the device turns off. Wait 10 seconds and then reboot. Often people will not wait 10 seconds and rush to restart right away, which is completely wrong. After that, you will see that the restart loop is gone, check if your PC has started up fine.
- If you overclock your machine, the system is definitely turned upside down. Remove the CMOS battery and wait for 8-10 minutes, then put it back in. Restart the machine as usual and check if the error still occurs or not.
- Is your computer overheating? The GPU has reached the threshold and the autostart mechanism is activated. Just turn off and let the machine rest for about 15 minutes. You might consider using MSI AFTERBURNER overclocking software to monitor CPU and GPU temperatures.
- System control panel connectors: check these connectors as they may be loose.
- If this problem occurs after updating the operating system, it is possible that the error is caused by the quality update (KB3081424) not completing. From the boat leads to Windows 10 registration errors. In this case, you can handle it in 2 ways as follows:
- Go: Start > Settings > Update & Security> Windows Update> Check for updates. An additional patch may fix the reboot issue.
- Use your Windows 10 CD and reboot your PC from the CD. Continue with the following steps:
- In the lower left corner, tap the option Repair.
- Now choose: Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced Options>Command Prompt and enter these commands in the same order: ▪ Bootrec /fixmbr ▪ Bootrec /fixboot ▪ Bootrec /scanos ▪ Bootrec /buildbcd
>> Discover more good computer tips here.
The above is a summary of ways to handle the situation of the computer restarting continuously. GhienCongList hopes you can apply to fix your device. It is important to remember to take good care of and maintain the machine as well as pay attention to software errors on the machine. Don’t forget to Like & Share this post if you find it useful.
Refer to Viralhax
Source: Do not rush to bring the device to repair, here is a simple but effective way to fix the error of the computer restarting continuously