At some point, you may need to return to your desktop. Maybe it’s a scene from your favorite game, or a replay of the bug you’re getting. Although you can record Windows screen with built-in software, there is another way that is also super simple and fast.
That way is to use VLC software, VLC player is a very flexible video player, but it has another hidden function. That is the ability to return to the screen without installing any other software. Today GhienCongListen will guide you “secrets” screen recording with VLC Very simple and convenient.
Instructions on how to record screen with VLC very simple:
- Start VLC player from the desktop or search in Start Menu
- Select tab Media on the toolbar and select Convert/Save
- Switch to tabs Capture Device. Here, in the Capture modeswitch to Desktop
- In the box Desired frame rate, select the number of frames per second. For basic screen recording 15 FPSenough is enough. If you want to shoot in high quality then increase it 30 FPS. The higher the number of frames per second, the smoother the video will be, but the higher the capacity will be.
- Select button Convert/Save to open the next dialog
- Select Browse next to the umbrella Destination files to choose the location to save the screen recording video
- When you’re done, choose Start to start recording. VLC will record everything on the screen without any notification
- To stop recording, select the . button Stop on VLC’s interface and it will automatically save the screen recording file. You will find it in the folder you selected earlier with the format MP4
It is done! The “secret” of recording the screen with VLC is as simple and convenient as that. Although VLC doesn’t have any advanced screen recording features, it makes up for it with ease of use for simple screen recording tasks. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below for GhienCongListen!
According to makeuseof.com
Source: Have you heard of this extremely convenient VLC screen recording tip?