How to switch from wired network to wifi for laptop is one of the useful information to make your use process more convenient, not tied to the location of use as for the wired network. So how to do this? Please follow the article for details!
1. How to use direct wired network for laptop
– Advantages: Plugging the network cable directly into the computer laptop will give a much faster network access speed than using wifi network.
– Defect: Not convenient, the cord will be unsightly and you can’t move to another seat but just sit still in a fixed place.
– The first necessary condition is to have a network cable to be able to plug it directly into the network port on the laptop. The second condition is that the laptop has a wired network driver.
– To see if the laptop has a wired network driver, do the following.
Step 1: First right click on the item “My Computer” on the desktop and select “Manage”.
Step 2: A dialog box will appear, choose in turn as shown in the picture to see if the computer has a wired network card driver. As shown in the picture, there is a wired network driver.
Step 3: Plug the network cable directly into the network socket on the laptop.
Step 4: After plugging the network cable into the laptop computer, you can turn off the wifi network and you can use the wired network. To turn off the laptop wifi network, do the following:
+ Tap the menu bar “Start” > search and select “Control Panel” > then select next “Networking and sharing center” > Next, select “Change Adapter settings”.
+ You right click on the laptop wifi network icon and select “Disable” done.
+ If you are using Windows 8/10 operating system, type in the search box Control panel.
2. How to switch from wired network to wifi for laptop
– AdvantagesCompared to using a wired network, connecting to wifi for laptops will allow users to use the device flexibly at any location without fear of network wires. It also ensures aesthetics.
– Defect: Internet access speed will be slightly weaker than direct wired network.
– To switch from wired network to wifi network used for laptop computers. First of all, you have to unplug the network cable from your laptop. Then execute how to switch from wired network to wifi for laptop as follows:
Step 1: To use wifi network on laptop, you first need to check if laptop has installed wifi card driver at “”Manage” in “Computer” in the manner described above. As shown below, there is a wifi card of the laptop.
Step 2: Then you need to turn off (Disable) the wired network card and turn on (Enable) the wifi card on the laptop. To make the switch from wired network to wifi, follow these steps:
Open the start menu then search and select “Control Panel” >”Networking and sharing center” > “Change Adapter settings”.
Next, right-click on the laptop wifi network you want to connect to and select “Enable“.
You right-click on the icon of the network icon and select “Disable” to disable the wired network connection is done.
+ If you are using Windows 8/10 operating system, type in the search box Control panel will see.
See more: Instructions on how to delete history on laptops very quickly
With how to switch from wired network to wifi for laptop and how to connect the wire directly to the computer above, wish you success and have a satisfied experience with the product.
Source: Instructions on how to switch from wired network to wifi for laptops quickly