Instagram has reached the milestone of more than 1 billion monthly users and rose to become the largest social network in the world (11/2020). Currently, this social network has allowed users to Sign up for Instagram with Facebook. Together GhienCongListen Learn the steps in the content below.
What is Instagram?
Instagram or IG as users often call it, is a social networking platform using free photo and video sharing. You can share content not only on Instagram but also on other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. Instagram is different because of its filter and image editing features that give users creative freedom, and easily create an artistic photo without too much photography skills.
After acquiring Instagram in 2012, Facebook has increased the number of people 25% higher than 2017. With the figure of 1 billion to buy Instagram, Facebook’s revenue from this social network is expected to 10 times higher.
One of Facebook’s efforts to boost Instagram’s user base is to allow Instagram registration with Facebook. If you are also looking to set up an Instagram account. Follow the steps below.
How to sign up for Instagram with Facebook
Users can now sign up for Instagram on their phones or computers using their email, phone number and even their Facebook account. With just a few simple steps, you can already set up an Instagram account for yourself.
Follow these steps to sign up for Instagram using Facebook.
How to sign up for Instagram with Facebook on your phone
With a few simple steps on your phone, you will successfully set up an IG account. Follow these steps:
- Download the Instagram app to your phone.
2. Select Log in with Facebook.
3. Enter your registered email/phone number and password to log in to your Facebook. Then select Log in as (your Facebook name) to continue with the next steps.
4. Continue to follow the steps to set the username, complete the profile and you have a complete Instagram account.
How to sign up for Instagram with Facebook on a computer
Not only on your phone, but now you can completely register directly on your computer. Basically the operation is the same, very simple and easy to do even for new users.
- Visit the website https://www.instagram.com.
- Select Log in with Facebook.
3. Enter your Facebook login account and password.
4. Then select continue under your Facebook account name.
5. Complete the steps to set a username, complete the profile to be able to use your Instagram account.
So here are 2 ways that you can sign up for Instagram with Facebook. GhienCongListen hope this article can be of help to you. Don’t forget to Like & Share to support GhienCongListen to continue sharing more useful information.
Source: Registering Instagram with Facebook is both quick and convenient