To go live on YouTube, you need to take a few steps to verify your channel and enable the feature on YouTube. Together GhienCongListen learn about how to live stream YouTube right here.
Before you can live stream on YouTube, you need to verify your account with just 2 easy steps. Select your country and how to get the confirmation code. Enter the 6 codes you received and you have successfully verified your account.
You need to wait 24 hours for the feature to be enabled for your YouTube channel. And note that your channel needs to reach at least 1000 followers to be able to go live. After you’ve done all the work, here are instructions on how to live stream YouTube.
Instructions on how to live stream YouTube
You can go live on YouTube on your computer via your webcam or mobile camera. Please refer to the instructions below and choose the right way for the device you are using.
How to live stream YouTube on computer
How to live stream YouTube on your computer is quite simple, you just need to use your computer’s webcam on Chrome or Firefox browsers.
- Visit YouTube at www.youtube.com and log in to your account.
- Click on the camera icon in the top toolbar (it has a plus sign inside) and select Go live.
- When a notification pops up, select you want to live stream Right Now (now) or Later Date by pressing the . button Start next to each option.
- If you have selected Right Now, next you will be asked to choose to use Built-in Webcam (webcam of the device) or Streaming Software (live streaming software). Select the webcam option if available.
- Now enter your title and description and set up the privacy settings for your YouTube live stream.
- Click Save – Your webcam will now create a thumbnail for the live stream, so prepare carefully for this live stream.
- Click Go Live.
- When you’re done, click End Stream at the bottom of the screen. Your live stream will be archived for no more than 12 hours.
How to live stream YouTube on your phone
- Open the YouTube app on your phone and sign in to your account.
- Click the + icon at the menu below the screen.
- Select Go Live. If this is your first time going live on your phone, you need to wait 24 hours to enable the feature on your phone.
- If necessary, allow YouTube to record audio on your phone. Also you need to allow access to things like your camera, microphone, and location.
- Create a title and set up privacy settings.
- If desired, you can select “More options” to further customize your stream, including scheduling, live chat, and age restrictions for viewers.
- Choose whether or not your video is made for kids so that your livestream complies with YouTube’s content and age policies.
- Click Next to take your thumbnail or choose to upload a thumbnail image.
- Select Go Live to start your live stream.
- To end the live stream from your mobile phone, tap finish then press Ok.
Learn some more cool YouTube tricks below:
Above are 2 ways to live stream YouTube that GhienCongList wants to introduce to readers. Hope this article was useful to you. Don’t forget to Like & Share to support GhienCongListen to continue sharing more interesting and useful information.
Consult Business Insider
Source: How to live stream YouTube to increase interaction with 500 brothers